At some point, meaning becomes of utmost importance in life. Who am I? How do I become myself? These are questions everybody asks, yet they’re very difficult to answer. Imagine waking up in the morning with these answers clear in your mind, guiding every step and decision you make. This section of the Your Inner Adventure site will guide you through these questions, helping you to arrive at a satisfactory answer and experience optimal meaning in life.
How To Use This Site
You can use this site to jumpstart your self-development with these 3 simple steps:
- Bookmark the experiencing meaning blog grid
- Browse blog posts and meditation practice videos on the topic
- Come back each day and spend 5-30 minutes immersing yourself in these resources
- Sign up for 1:1 sessions with one of our meditation teachers
Do this every day and over time, you will start to see yourself in new ways. You will think different thoughts, your interests will expand, you will experience more inspiration, and sense that more things are possible. What if your life could be wonderful, after all?
Read a Blog Post
On the experiencing meaning blog grid, you will find curated writings by various authors on topics specific to lifelong self-development. Each blog takes less than 5 minutes to read and is a great way to start or end your day.
Watch a Video
On the experiencing meaning blog grid, you can also watch videos and meditate with Your Inner Adventure founder, Sujantra. Each video starts with a 7-10 minute themed talk, followed by a guided meditation specifically tailored to the topic discussed.
Why You Will Succeed
Our method is rooted in three profound steps: self-awareness, insights and meditation.
- Self-awareness: You know that life could be sweeter than it is (that’s why you’re here!). The first step to success begins with accurate self-awareness.
- Insights: Immerse yourself in wisdom and you will begin to see your thoughts change. As your thoughts change, so will your behavior, decisions and interests, ultimately guiding you to richer relationships, passions, and work.
- Meditation: Meditation is far more than sitting quietly and reducing stress. It’s the ability to concentrate your mind and then focus that concentration on that which is most important in your life. We will both teach you how to meditate and how to apply your concentration calm your mind, face obstacles and move forward to thrive.
Imagine what your life would be like is you engaged in these three things everyday.
What Else Is There?
In addition to the writings and videos we also invite you to participate in any of the live, free online meditation classes, which we host on Zoom several times per week. This is your opportunity to connect with a teacher and others on the path at absolutely no cost to you. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and learn to refine the teachings to your specific needs.
We also offer paid workshops that dive deeper into specific challenges and issues, providing even more of an immersive experience in the teachings.